- April 2013
- January 2013
- June 2012
- March 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- May 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- October 2010
- August 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
Monthly Archives: March 2010
We have so many cool, new things in the works right now!! I know this is going to be a long post…sorry! LOL We are updating a lot of stuff on our website for 2010 and we’re creating some new samples for some fun new things we’ll be featuring later this year but I’m in need of some cool people to model for us in the meantime. I’m willing to negotiate our normal rates in exchange for the ability to get these photo shoots done in the next few months and use the images in our advertising and other new sample products. (It will be the deal of a lifetime for a few lucky people!!) I’m sure that you or someone you know falls into at least one of these categories so spread the word! Here’s everything I’m looking for:
Trash the dress – if you’ve seen the trash the dress website and want to book a fun session for this year, e-mail me! We’re looking for more TTD couples to feature on our website, blog! What is a Trash the Dress Session?
Now that the wedding is over, you have two choices of what to do with the dress. You can suffocate it in a plastic bag and hope that your daughter will want to wear it in 20 years, or you can put it back on and have some fun.
Do I have to really trash it?
Of course not! It’s just a fun session to do when you have more time than the day of the wedding or a situation you wouldn’t dare do the day of the wedding. Sure you can get a little risky with it, like splashing in water or riding horseback in the snow since the fear of getting it dirty is over, but you don’t have to.
Can I still do a session if you didn’t shoot my wedding?
Absolutely! We can certainly add a little spice to your wedding collection even if we didn’t cover the actual event. This is the perfect opportunity to add a different style to your wedding photos and some out of the ordinary locations.
4. Boudoir – we’ve recently started advertising our boudoir images but even though our style is “tasteful boudoir” not all of our clients are comfortable with their images being posted online. Yet many times when women e-mail me, they want to see samples of our past work…catch 22. So if you’re someone who has wanted to do a boudoir session and you don’t mind your images being posted on our blog, website and other forms of advertising, e-mail me! (Don’t worry, no nudity is involved)
5. Maternity – if you are 6-9 months pregnant and showing the baby bump, e-mail me! We need some more new maternity samples to show for 2010. And don’t worry, I’m a pro at removing stretch marks and unsightly things so don’t let that stop you from having an awesome maternity photo shoot! LOL
6. Cool baby nurseries – along the same lines…if you are preparing to welcome your new baby into the world and have an adorable nursery set up for him or her, e-mail me your pics and I’ll be choosing a few nurseries to photograph soon to help promote some new products we’ll be offering for our clients and their families!
7. Pets – if your pets are your babies and you want to make them famous, here’s your chance! Our new website will be featuring a variety of pets and the funny things we capture them doing. Email me if your pet is ready for their close up.
Seniors – we are looking for juniors who will be seniors this Fall and/or current high school seniors who would like to be a senior rep for us. We would LOVE to do a photo shoot with a whole group of seniors – preferably a fun, outgoing group of friends – who also wouldn’t mind being filmed by a film crew. Anyone interested?
Boudoir portraits: Our boudoir sessions are $250 and include myself (Mary) as your photographer. We can do your shoot at your home or at a nice hotel (hotel fees are extra) and we allow an unlimited number of outfit changes during your 2-3 hour photo shoot. We shoot an unlimited number of images during your shoot too and then post all of them on a password protected website so that you can view and order images afterwards. The boudoir package also includes 20 retouched 5×5’s of your favorite shots in a small black album, perfect for wrapping up for your hubby! We will typically arrive a few minutes early for boudoir sessions so that we can decide on where we’ll actually shoot and take a look at your clothing choices. It’s better to start with a soft look and go more dramatic with clothing, hair & make-up as the shoot progresses so we’ll help you determine the order of “looks” with your various outfits.
Our TTD photo shoots include a 2-3 hour photo shoot at up to 3 locations with an unlimited number of images taken during your photo shoot. All images will be posted on a password-protected website for online viewing & ordering. We also include 1 11×14 and 2 8×10 enlargements as well as a small black album of 20 retouched 5×5’s of your favorite images! For all of this it comes to $275! (Dry cleaning, preservation and floral fees extra)
Want to get your Senior Photo session almost for free?
Want to have some great images for Facebook, and your MySpace portfolios?
Want to get free prints and photo albums?
Then our Senior Rep Program may be for you.
We are launching our Senior Representative program for 2011 and are looking reps from area schools.. Here is the deal if you are selected:
-One free on-location and/or studio portrait session.
-Up to ten electronic files for sharing for your Facebook, or MySpace, etc (with our logo on it).
-Up to 40 referral cards to share with your friends, each with your portrait, name, information
about our studio plus a discount of 10% to the person presenting your referral card. (see below for benefits that come with each referral).
-10% off print orders from the Senior Portrait Rep’s senior session
Now for the good part
– Each referral you get $10 gift card for Target or a $25 print credit. After five referrals you also receive:
Fifth referral you get:
-One 8×10, two 5×7, and 12 wallet prints of your choice, one pose from your Senior Portrait Rep’s senior session.
Tenth referral you get:
-Choice of one 8×8 or two 6×6 20 page hardcover album(s) with 20 full page photos from the senior session -10% off print orders from the Senior Portrait Rep’s senior session.
The classmate(s) must present a referral card or mention your name in order to be eligible. All referred classmates will
receive free 48 wallets from his or her session with a valid referral card. Your participation in the program will not only introduce you to a new way for cutting edge, personalized photography, but also a way to earn incentive toward your session for senior portraits at little or no cost.
Terms and conditions are listed below for all Senior Portrait Representatives. All photo
sessions must be completed by the end of July, 2010.
Please follow this link to fill out your Senior Representative Application